When you first enter Westbrooke Manor you will be transported back in time. The Great Room offers floor to ceiling murals featuring store fronts from the good ole days. Residents relax on park benches and enjoy each others company. A gazebo in the center of the room gives you the feel of a hometown square.
Westbrooke feels assisted living is more than just helping individuals; it’s a new chapter in someone’s life. We honor our seniors and offer a caring environment that stresses the importance of quality of life and sense of community. We want everyone to feel this is their home.
What makes Westbrooke Manor different?
Everyone at Westbrooke is treated like family. We understand the needs and concerns that come with aging; our trained caring staff will make you feel at home from the very moment you step in the front door.
We realize each resident is unique; we take time to know you and find out what your hobbies and interests are. We are constantly improving our activities, events and outings to enrich everyone’s individual needs.
Many individuals require just a minimum amount of assistance, while others may need a little more. Westbrooke Manor offers varying levels of assistance so each individual can maintain a certain level of independence. Each resident is assessed to determine the exact level of care needed.
Adult Day Care & Respite:
A day, a week or maybe longer, Westbrooke offers day care and short term stays to assist busy families with their care giving needs. Many people prefer not to be home alone; we offer the perfect alternative, a safe caring environment where every individual is embraced and made part of our family. We also assist those who need recovery after a small surgery, short illness, or temporary placement.
All levels of care include:
- A welcoming environment encouraging interaction with friends and family
- Compassionate, caring staff offering excellent customer service
- A Licensed Nurse available 24 hours a day
- 3 meals daily by our chef, including candlelight dinners and snacks
- Medication Management
- Extensive scheduled Activities & Events
- Transportation services to scheduled medical appointments
- Housekeeping & Linen service
- Assistance with Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Utilities, basic cable, telephone and WiFi